For any professional institution the interaction with academic and corporate world is of great importance. College has Corporate Advisory Board including Principal (as Chair Person), Head Training & Placement and members from the industries. The Board members provides advice and guidance on academic program to the college as a whole or to individual academic departments. This helps ensure our curricula remain relevant and rigorous. Corporate Advisory Board members also interact with faculty & Students (SPCC members) as mentors and as guest speakers in classes, and provide internship and job opportunities to our students.
Key Objectives of Corporate Advisory Board
- Helps in revising the curriculum and teaching methodology as per corporate need.
- Participate in our Employability Enhancement Training Programs available with us.
- Conducting faculty development projects with well designed timelines.
- Support in conducting various national level Seminars / Conferences / Workshops.
- Advising us on value added courses as per the growing needs of the industry.
- Developing entrepreneurial abilities, by providing projects that engage students in ‘design to delivery solution’ to improve the quality.
- Setting up ‘labs’ within institute to get research and innovation.
- Advising and helping us on better placements and internships.