Explore the top 10 Engineering colleges in India and the top 10 things to consider while choosing a [read more]
Welcome to the Best Physical Education college in UP,
TMIMT College of Physical Education TMU.
Your Future Starts Here Is Our Future Our Mission Our FocusSports can deliver you a successful career.
TMIMT College of Physical Education stands behind its claim, having groomed professionals, athletes, and other careers within the sports industry. The establishment of 2011, in its more than a decade-long journey, has evolved itself into a top-notch private institution for sports enthusiasts. The college provides the best facilities like a gym, indoor stadium, coaches, and faculties to groom compassionate sports personnel. TMIMT College of Physical Education, through its rigorous practical training and regular participation in inter–intra and other state and national level competitions, ensures to carve you into your best.
Join the team of the best private college for Physical Education in UP to excel beyond your imagination.Read more
What makes TMIMT College of Physical Education the Best Private
Physical Education College in UP?
- Follow the Outcome-based education and Psycho-motor skills.
- Qualified, committed and competent educators to shape the personalities of teacher trainees into successful professionals.
- The College has spacious, furnished classrooms, Classrooms with ICT facilities, contemporary laboratories, a library etc. with modern equipment for learning and research purposes.
- Excellent indoor facilities are available for table tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton, gymnastics, yoga, squash and skating.
- Excellent outdoor facilities are available for cricket, football, hockey, track & field and tennis.
- Leadership Training Camp.
- Language Proficiency Classes.
- Sports Scholarship and financial support to meritorious sports person or Providing Sports and Jain Scholarship Scheme.
- To develop the leading capacity to organise different sporting events.
- Internships are successfully done as per the NCTE norms.
- The institute takes pride in excellent placement records. The college has a dedicated placement cell to facilitate campus placement opportunities.
- The college also with the help of tie-ups, and collaborations ensures that students can find good work opportunities.
TMIMT College of Physical Education ensures a good academic journey follows an Outcome-based education system, with semester-based patterns integrating the traditional syllabus and the quantitative amount of practical training. The college also oversees constant up-gradation of the curriculum through feedback mechanism. Creating a technology-aided environment while providing CTLD training and language proficiency programs to the students to boost their overall personality.
- Physiotherapy Clinic
- Dietary Policy
- Sports Scholarship
- International-level multipurpose Indoor sports complex for Volleyball/Badminton/Basketball/Gymnastics/Yoga/Skating
- Excellent pavilion with cricket ground.
- Two Kabaddi court
- One Taekwondo court
- Two Squash court
- Two National Level Gymnasiums (Male & Female)
- Four tables for Table-tennis
- Pool table of Snooker
Year of Establishment
Books & Journals
Facilities @ Physical Education
Sports and fitness is an integral part of the University which provides a network of facilities, inducing opportunities for sports...View More
Practicing the adage that a fit mind is an active mind, an air-conditioned gymnasium with modern fitness equipments is available...View More
From the Desk of Principal
Physical Education aims to provide learning experiences to every age group, enabling them to develop the knowledge, motivation, and competence to live physically active lives. We aim to develop the wholesome personality of the students. After completing their courses at our College, students can choose from various career options in sports academies, health clubs, and sports marketing. Also, there are opportunities as a commentator, sports trainer, school/college teacher, and many more.
Here, at our College, we have ample scope and tremendous opportunities to develop a good human being, a good leader, as well as a creative professional because the purpose is not to complete the decided curriculum only but to guide every aspect of students’ grooming in a professional/practical manner.Read more
I had an excellent experience studying physical education at TMU. The lecturers were knowledgeable and supportive, and the facilities were top-notch. Thanks to the skills and knowledge I gained, I was able to build a successful career in sports coaching and training.
M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
Passing Year: 2022
Placed In: Govt. Inter college, Peepali, Almoda
Designation : Assistant Teacher, LT (Licentiates Teacher) grade
Shanker Singh Sisodia
TMU's physical education program provided me with the foundation I needed to pursue my passion for fitness and wellness. The practical training and hands-on experience I received prepared me for real-world challenges. Besides, the connections I made with my peers and professors continue to benefit me to this day.
M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
Passing Year: 2021
Placed In: Mind's eye International School Bilari, Moradabad
Designation : Principal
I am grateful for the education and mentorship I received at TMU's physical education program. The program challenged me to think critically and creatively, thus allowing me to push myself beyond my limits. As a result, I excelled in my career as a physical trainer and helped others achieve their fitness goals.
B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
Passing Year: 2022
Placed In: Global Public School, Moradabad
Designation : Trained Graduate Teacher (Physical Education)
Inter-Collegiate Sports Tournament 2023 Kickoff with Excitement and Rivalry
February 10, 2023. The much anticipated Inter-Collegiate Sports Tournament[...]Read More
Teerthanker Mahaveer University's Interschool Sports Championship
October 20-22, 2022. Under TMU’s “Grassroot Nurturing Programme” TMIMT College of Physical[...]Read More
TMIMT College of Physical Education welcomes the New Academic Year with a Bang
March 14, 2022. TMIMT College of Physical Education, one[...]Read More