Most Banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. For the benefit of prospective students at TMU, we have tied up with the premier nationalised bank, Punjab National Bank. It gives the following advantages to students applying to TMU.
TMU has tied up with Punjab National Bank to make easy education loans available to the students. Given below are the benefits of the scheme:
- The grant of loan covers all courses of TMU.
- Speedy disposal of the loan application.
- The Branch of PNB, where the campus of TMU is located irrespective of the location of the student, can accord sanction. For example, a student applying to Punjab National Bank, TMU Campus, Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh) but staying at Dehradun, can apply to the PNB Branch at TMU Campus and communicate to the Dehradun Branch for disbursement after due verification and signing of documents.
- Loans are being sanctioned at a concessional rate of interest as compared to the normal scheme of PNB.
- The student can cover all his expenses e.g. hostel, stationary etc. while applying for a loan.
Illustrative List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of the University giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport-size photo of the applicant, co-obligates, and guarantors.
- Copy of mark sheet/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligates, guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any).
- Details / statements of Bank accounts held with State Bank of India / other banks by the student applicant / co-obligant (s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport/Visa, cost of airfare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.