Admission Rules & Regulations
The University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to different professional programmes. Admission to these programmes will be made based on merit determined as per the following procedure.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result is awaited, you can take provisional admission. However, in all circumstances, you shall have to submit the result in the university latest by October 31, except where the Regulatory Council’s norms prescribed otherwise.
- Attach self-certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do not send any original copies of mark-sheets / testimonials.
- Paste your latest photograph in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Before submitting / mailing the duly filled-up application form, go through all the points contained in the form.
- The merit list declared by the University shall be final and binding.
- If any document / declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false / forged at any stage, his or her admission shall be cancelled and he / she may be liable for prosecution under law.
- The selection to the programme will be provisional until the candidate furnishes the required documents and testimonials, including the final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Involvement of a candidate in any form of criminal activities debars the candidate from seeking admission in any programme of the university. Concealment of information on this account will lead to cancellation of admission, if detected subsequently.
- If the University is not satisfied with the character, past behaviour or antecedents of a candidate, it may refuse to admit him/her to any programme of study in the University.
- It is advisable that students seeking admission in the University should visit along with their parents/guardians to see the infrastructural facilities such as classrooms, laboratories, library, hostel, and transportation. This may facilitate their decision at the time of counselling / admission.
- At the time of admission, students are required to submit an affidavit duly signed by him/her along with their parents/guardians with regard to disciplinary behaviour during the entire period of the programme. If any violation is found, he/she shall be subjected to the punishment / suspension / rustication as per the University rules and regulations.
- In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Moradabad courts only.
Note: Payment of fee in 'Cash' is accepted only at the designated cash counter(s) at the university campus. Students are advised to obtain the receipt for the same from the cash counter immediately after making the cash payment.
In case of any inconvenience in the Admission Process, please contact the Joint Director (Admissions) in his office at Admission Cell, Administrative Block, Moradabad (Mob: +91-9837848862).