Checklist of Document
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form
- Self attested copies of the following are to be uploaded on the portal for applying in Ph.D Programme:-
- Matriculation marksheet
- Matriculation certificate
- 10+2 marksheet
- 10+2 certificate
- Graduation degree marksheet
- Graduation degree certificate
- Post-graduation degree marksheet
- Post-graduation degree certificate
- M.Phil. marksheets (if applicable)
- M.Phil. degree (if applicable)
- UGC-NET ,JRF ,UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) / ,SLET qualifying certificate.
- Any other educational qualification certificate
- All experience certificates
- SC /ST /PH /OBC /Minority certificate, if applicable.
- No Objection Certificate from Head of the department/institution, if applicant is employed.
- Any other relevant information/publication.
- Colour photograph.
- TRAT fee of Rs.2,000/- is to be paid online .
- The original documents shall be required to be produced at the time of registration..
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET(including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET(including JRF)/SLET/Teacher Fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil Programme are exempted from the University TRAT.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. in Jainology are exempted from the University TRAT Fee.