Research is a way to Building Knowledge. Facilitating Learning. Understand Various Issues. Increase Public Awareness.
TMU encourage professionals working in corporate and government institutions to undertake research studies. The university ordinance governing the Ph.D. Program is in consonance with the latest guidelines of the UGC that include;
- Screening through TMU research aptitude test (TRAT)
- Course Work
- Submission of synopsis and its presentation before the research committee
- Publication of minimum two research papers in peer reviewed journals from the research work
- Pre-submission presentation
- Oral defence after receiving positive report from external examiners