Welcome to The Best Nursing college in UP, College of Nursing TMU
Gateway to an Intellectual Destination...
"Nurses are the heart of healthcare." - Donna Wilk Cardillo
Nursing professionals are one of the most vital members of the healthcare industry. Their significant contribution towards the betterment of the patient is incomparable. Hence nursing professionals are also called caregivers. College of Nursing, TMU, understands the essence of the profession. It aids in nurturing refined, compassionate healthcare professionals with the right blend of academic and practical training, making us the top choice among aspiring Nursing candidates. College of Nursing is committed to grooming competent nursing professionals according to the latest industry standards of the ever-evolving healthcare sector.
Join the bandwagon of the best private nursing college in UP to excel beyond your imagination.
At the College of Nursing, we are committed to nurturing compassionate and competent nurses who will positively impact the healthcare industry which has resulted in earning us the title of the best private nursing college in UP. Our institution is dedicated to providing excellent education and training to aspiring nursing professionals, empowering them to meet the challenges of the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape.
Vision of College of Nursing:
Established with the vision of producing skilled and dedicated healthcare providers, the College of Nursing at Teerthanker Mahaveer University has grown into a renowned institution in nursing education. Our faculty consists of highly qualified and experienced educators passionate about imparting knowledge and shaping the future of nursing. All programmes are recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and UP Nurses & Midwives Council.
Offering nothing but the best:
We offer various programs UG, PG and doctoral nursing programmes catering to our student's diverse needs and aspirations, including Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing), Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) & Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) in all specialities recognized by INC & UP Nurses & Midwives Council. We are also the first INC-recognised university in Uttar Pradesh to offer PhD in Nursing.
One of the key strengths of our college is our state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-equipped simulation laboratories. We believe in providing hands-on learning experiences to our students, and our Advanced Simulation and OSCE lab and clinical training facilities enable them to develop essential clinical competencies in a safe and controlled environment. The College of Nursing, TMU is also an inceptor of an authorized International Training Centre (ITC) in collaboration with GHPL (Medanta the Medicity) for the American Heart Association with initiatives aimed at training health care fraternity on Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). We are a top private nursing college in UP as we regularly collaborate with leading healthcare institutions, allowing our students to gain practical exposure through clinical rotations and internships while giving them rich placements. Our versatile curriculum enables our students to pursue their aspirations by allowing them to explore all potential.
At Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) & College of Nursing, we recognise the importance of holistic development alongside academic excellence. We foster an environment that promotes personal growth, critical thinking, and ethical values. Our students actively participate in extracurricular activities, seminars, workshops, and community outreach programs, enhancing their overall development and instilling a sense of social responsibility. They are enriched with additional VAC, CTLD courses and open elective subjects.
Furthermore, we are dedicated to fostering research and innovation in the nursing field. Our faculty members actively engage in research projects and encourage students to pursue research initiatives. Through these endeavours, we contribute to advancing nursing knowledge and practice, making a meaningful impact on healthcare outcomes.
We invite you to join the best private College of Nursing, TMU, in Uttar Pradesh. Our institution is committed to providing the best education, mentorship, and resources to help you become a competent and compassionate healthcare professional. Explore our website to learn more about our programs, faculty, facilities, and achievements. Feel free to contact us for any queries through our official website or schedule a visit to our campus.
We look forward to welcoming you to our vibrant and versatile learning environment in the world-class university.
USPs of the College of Nursing
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty members.
- American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center for Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- American Heart Association certified Instructors for delivering training.
- Smart classroom with advanced technology.
- 800+ Bedded parent hospital (TMU Hospital) for enriching nursing students' clinical experience.
- We have well-equipped Advanced Simulation and OSCE labs and various different skill labs for training/induction to nursing students before they go to the hospital.
- Digitalized & Centralized Library facility with 8830 books, 813 e-books, 11 national journals, 5 international journals & 322 e-journals.
- On Campus placement of students in Pan India corporate hospital.
- Learning management system (LMS) for the students.
- Recently college has been equipped with Simulation skill lab with various simulators to provide Hands-on–Practice on critical nursing skills. The simulation lab provides an opportunity for the students to have most advanced learning technology.
- The College of Nursing is also inceptor of an authorized International Training Centre (ITC) in collaboration with GHPL (Medanta the Medicity) for the American Heart Association with initiatives aimed at training health care fraternity on Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- Students regularly interact with faculty members, doctors, and students from medical, dental and management colleges to hone their technical and managerial skills and are groomed as competent nurses.