TMU, Moradabad organized and hosted the Education Conclave 2021 to discuss the multiple aspects of t read more
Welcome to College of Law & Legal Studies
Your Future Starts HereIs Our FutureOur MissionOur Focus
The College of Law & Legal Studies, established in 2010, attracts bright young men and women who aspire to meaningfully contribute to the legal profession. The nation needs competent practitioners of law, ensuring the public access to justice.Read more
What makes College of Law & Legal Studies Unique?
After completing the programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the Indian legal system.
- Exhibit proficiency in legal analysis, legal reasoning, and legal practice skills.
- Demonstrate acquaintance and knowledge of the substantive and procedural law.
- Display capability in legal research and written and oral communication in the legal context/regarding legal matters.
- Have ability to draft common legal documents and organise legal analysis and argument.
Approved by Bar Council of India, College of Law & Legal Studies (CLLS) is reckoned as one of the best law college in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh and is a distinguished centre for legal research & teaching. We craft passionate legal professionals of tomorrow who can critically understand and evaluate the need of the hour, irrespective of the evolving challenges. Serving the students with intensive and industry aligned - curriculum, CLLS imparts requisite domain - specific skills and ethical values.
- A meticulously designed curriculum with contributions from top professionals and academic bodies to nurture industry ready employable workforce.
- A multicultural environment to our students from different nations and continents giving them the opportunity to interact and learn from their peers and to make long term professional associations.
- 100% placement assistance in leading law firms, corporate houses, NGOs, and can also make their career as a Professor / Judge / Law Officers in academics, judicial services & public offices respectively.
- Intra and inter- school academic competitions on a weekly basis. These competitions include moot-court competitions, debate competitions, extempore competitions, legal role play competitions, research paper presentations, Legal Quizzes, etc.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities from the legal fraternity as well as organise workshops and seminars on a monthly basis along with organising organizing periodical visits to the Parliament, Law Commission of India, Supreme Court of India etc.
Since the law, more than any other profession, is about building and nurturing trust, students are inspired to practice high ethical and moral ideals to meet professional responsibilities. The college emphasizes on learning through application and practice and provides opportunities to study law through practical exposure. Students are encouraged to learn skills essential for the legal profession - legal communications, effective negotiations, litigation strategies, mediation, conciliation procedures and processes.
The comprehensive internship programme at the College covers the whole range of legal services - civil & criminal practices, social advocacy, corporate law, traditional dispute resolution mechanisms, and modern alternative dispute resolution systems. The college is dedicated to contributing to the profession of law in an evolving local and global environment.
Year of Establishment
Books & E-Books
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A. LL.B) - Integrated
- Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Law (B.Com. LL.B) - Integrated
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Law (B.B.A. LL.B) - Integrated
- Globally Comparable, Flexible and Choice Based Academics
- Hands-on Learning via Moot Court Sessions & Clinic Programs
- Active Mentoring by Top Legal Experts
Journals / Report
Through Manupatra, EBSCO & DELNET Database.
Advance Learning Centre
Legal Aid Clinic & I P Facilitation Center
2 with 60 computers & peripherals
Number of Labs
From the Desk of Principal
Legal Education in India has remained mostly concentrated on developing legal professionals in a national context. Legal Education has more or less remained a theoretical study, with only minimal content of practical exposure. In the changed scenario, the additional roles of an advocate envisaged are that of policy planner, business advisor, negotiator among interest groups, expert in articulation and communication of ideas, mediator, lobbyist, law reformer, etc. These roles demand specialized knowledge and skills not ordinarily available in the existing profession. Read more
I always wanted a place where not only I can study Law but also evolve myself in a professional legal environment. College of Law and Legal Studies provides wide opportunities in the form of moot courts, competitions, trips, camps and many more to bring out a confident personality from students. The faculty and staff are always caring, helping and motivating. I experienced a friendly atmosphere from the very first day of my college. The campus has a big library with vast categories of books which is really helpful for a judicial aspirant like me.
Being a law student in the CLLS of TMU is an opportunity to know about the real world which is crucial in this profession. Right from the first day a disciplined conduct of how a law professional should have is taught and made to follow which soon becomes a way of a lifestyle. The college is not only renowned for it's good academics but also for the extra-curricular activities. Moreover it conducts various alumni interactions with profound lawyers of previous batches and gives us insight to the working of the professional world which I find quite useful.
"An investment in knowledge gives the best interest and a good college makes that path easy." My name is Ritika Das, BA.LLB (6th semester) and my experience in TMU College of Law and Legal Studies has been great till date. Every student wants a place where learning is not just limited to books and classrooms, but through the practical learning and practice & you will find that here! Coming to this college was my best decision.
Hi friends, I am a student of B.A.L.L.B. Hons. 3rd year from College of Law & Legal Studies and I am here to help you find the perfect law college you wish to be a part of my college. College of Law & Legal Studies provides all the best facilities a student can think of. Be it the infrastructure, environment, experienced skilled teachers, facilities and skill development etc. Till today I do not regret my choice & I know even you won't.
College of Law and Legal Studies (TMU) offers a unique opportunity to study law with a nation-wide academic reputation. The college endeavours into bringing social, political and economic change with the help of law & mentoring good law practitioners which can be achieved only with professionals who are committed to the aforementioned objectives and have a keen interest in the field of law. The college keeps on organising vocal & thought provoking competitions over the course of the year so that the students become active in raising & talking about their thoughts.
The decisions that a law professional makes changes the world. Being a law student, the college enabled me to widen my horizon and acquire those important skills of righteousness and develop my inter-personal skills and hence I feel glad about being a part of this college.
Appropriate conduct to the professionalism and belief of justice in a law professional is instilled at the College of Law & Legal Studies. It's alumni network serving at high courts and supreme courts frequent the college and guide us students. Teachers, digital library facilities all help us widen our knowledge but what I like the most is the practical activities organized by the college i.e. legal quiz, moot courts, legal clinic, Lok Adalat, legal games etc. these activities have taught me how to be vocal and how to present them. Isn't that what law colleges should teach to confidently share opinion and analytically think?