Introducing an innovative wind turbine developed by Mr Pradeep Kumar Gupta, our Assistant Professor. This turbine harnesses the power of wind generated by vehicles on highways, converting it into renewable electric power.
By placing these turbines on highway dividers, they utilise the air movements created by passing vehicles. These air movements drive the rotation of the turbines, generating electricity in the process. The generated electricity is efficiently stored in a battery connected to the turbine via a regulator circuit and converter. When multiple units are installed together, substantial electric power can be produced.
This innovative solution has far-reaching applications. It can be employed to power streetlight indicators, illuminate roads and enhance safety measures. By reducing accidents, we will be closer to a safer and more sustainable transportation system.
With these groundbreaking developments and many more, TMU showcases the immense potential of academic ingenuity in addressing real-world challenges effectively and innovatively.
As a centre for computing sciences, CCS&IT offers a pool of internships and placement opportunities for a swift transition from academics to the professional world.
- Our training & placement cell (CRC) is committed to generating top-notch placement and training opportunities.
- Reputed industrial giants like HCL, Infosys, Wipro, Vivo, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and more visit our campus for recruitment drives.
- With a focus on ensuring 82% placement and securing the best jobs, our CRC and CTLD departments prepare students from the beginning.
The CCS&IT’s curriculum is designed to equip students with updated knowledge and technical skills. Our faculties use effective pedagogy, fostering an optimal learning environment. We value students’ participation in conferences, seminars, workshops, and group discussions for overall development. We also offer short-term courses to expand their skill set. Expert guest lectures and collaborations with industry leaders enhance our students' learning. Our curriculum aligns with NEP2020, preparing students for success in technology. The College of computing sciences & IT is a leading computing science college that ignites the spark of innovation in every student.
CCS&IT provides a conducive environment to provide quality education and support to both students and faculty members. The college boasts
- 19 well-equipped labs with a total of 950 computers and peripherals, including a dedicated iMac Lab with 30 Apple Desktop PCs for the Apple Authorized Training Centre.
- Specialised labs such as Cisco Networking Lab, Linux Lab, Advanced Database Lab, Dot Net Lab, Android Lab, JAVA Lab, and IBM Cloud Software Lab for Emerging Technologies.
- World-class infrastructure featuring spacious lecture halls, a lecture theatre, a well-equipped library, and a seminar hall, all equipped with advanced facilities.
- NVIDIA lab to enhance student skills in graphics and visualization.
- Spoken Tutorials by IIT-Bombay for assessing and enhancing student skills.