How to Apply
Instructions for Applying in Ph.D. Programme
Research is a way to Building Knowledge. Facilitating Learning. Understand Various Issues. Increase Public Awareness.
- Download the Application Form for the Ph.D programme
- Take a print-out of the application form downloaded as above and fill in complete details.
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided for in the application form and sign it across. Also attach another copy of the photograph bearing your name, father’s name and subject of PhD on the backside of the photograph.
- Attach self attested copies of all your educational qualification certificates starting matriculation.
- If you are seeking relaxation in the minimum eligibility criteria, a self attested copy of supporting certificate issued by a competent authority must be attached. (Please refer to Ph.D ordinance of University for details).
- Attach self attested copies all your experience certificates.
- Attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from your present employer, if employed.
- Attach a copy of your latest CV with a recent passport size colour photograph pasted on it and signed across.
- Mention the proposed topic of research and also attach a brief proposal of research work.
- Attach a non refundable processing fee of Rs.2000/- through a demand draft drawn in favour of Teerthanker Mahaveer University and payable at Moradabad.
- Please do mention your mobile no. and e-mail id in the space provided for in the application, as most of the communication shall be done through e-mail and/or SMS.
- Send the completed application form to:
- Joint Registrar
Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Delhi Road, Moradabad - 244001
- Joint Registrar
- Superscribe the envelope containing the completed application form with the words "Application Form for Ph.D. Programme".
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to registration in the Ph.D. programme. The decision of the Academic Council of the university shall be final in this context.
- Please read the Ph.D. Ordinance of the university carefully before applying. The ordinance is available on the university’s website.