TMU has recently signed a MOU with NVIDIA to deliver artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning [read more]
Welcome to College of Paramedical Sciences
Your Future Starts HereIs Our FutureOur MissionOur Focus
The College of Paramedical Sciences was established in the year 2010 to provide trained, qualified, technical personnel in the field of Paramedical Science to support the medical profession. The objective of the Paramedical Science education programme is to ensure that educational opportunities for development of skills. The emphasis of the Paramedical Science education programme is on developing a cadre of small entrepreneurs, especially from amongst girls, women & rural youth.Read more
What makes College of Paramedical Sciences Unique?
- To promote, encourage propagate the science of Para Medical Technology, to educate and train people in Para Medical Science.
- To support rural and remote area people with affordable education.
- To provide effective representation, promotion and communication of allied health interests in the development and implementation of policies.
- To provide national leadership on shaping and supporting the contribution made by allied health to health and wellbeing.
- To provide the adequate training for unemployed youth and to help them for setting up under self employment schemes.
The Paramedical Science course is to prepare students to contribute to a global society and a diverse workforce as productive, responsible and engaged citizens and as well educated health care professionals. This is accomplished by improving teaching, research and service student-centered, culturally rich and dynamic learning atmosphere. The institution extends its mission on quality improvement through systematic assessment and evaluation of program outcomes.
It includes spacious, well ventilated class rooms. All rooms are equipped with comfortable sitting facilities and as well as adequate teaching aids like black board, display board, seating capacity of each room is sixty students.
The institute has different laboratories. All these laboratories will be well equipped not only as per Indian Paramedical Council norms but will be of International Standards.
The College of Paramedical Sciences conducts specialized training in four disciplines by qualified professionals.
- Forensic Science discipline provides exposure and practical training for investigation of accident and crime scenes. Study of Radiography and Imaging Technology prepares professionals and technicians proficient in use and interpretation of radiological imaging technologies using XRay, Color Doppler, Ultrasound, EEG, CT- Scan and MRI.
- Medical Laboratory Technology focuses on diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases through clinical laboratory technologies.
- Optometry discipline trains ophthalmic technicians who can assess ocular motility disorders and errors of refraction. A paramedic may find opportunities to work in government hospitals, private hospitals, clinics and trauma centers. Paramedical professionals can work as medical lab technicians, radiography technicians, radiologists, physiotherapists, speech therapists and audiologists, dialysis therapists, emergency technicians, emergency care practitioners, perfusion technicians, cardiac technicians, and respiratory therapists.
Year of Establishment
Books & Titles
Through EBSCO & DELNET Database
Number of Labs
1 with 40 computers and peripherals
Clinical exposure at 1000 bedded Teerthanker Mahaveer multi super-specialty Hospital & Research Centre, and in various super - specialty Hospitals across the India.
From the Desk of Principal
College of Paramedical Sciences was started in TMU with the foresight and vision to produce professional technologist, in order to improve standards of health care services through quality education. We offer programs like BMLT, BRIT, B.OPTOM, BPT & BFS along with diploma and the Master course in the related discipline. Our college has recognition from UP State Medical Faculty.
College is well equipped with qualified and competent teachers, good physical infrastructure, Library and most importantly students get an opportunity for clinical training in 1000 beds hospital of TMU. Read more
The possibility of an amazing private college with all facilities, and other required essentials as ours is very slim. TMU & College of Paramedical Sciences is a student oriented educational hub and I am very lucky to be a part of this institution. The ragging free, disciplined college culture and faculty members are encouraging. Being a shy student I couldn't voice out much but here my teachers have supported me and helped me improve in my class engagement skills. Our college also has a wide variety of courses to shape our future in the allied health care industry.
BRIT (B.Sc. Radiological Imaging Techniques)
I am very happy to be a part of the TMU family for pursuing my post-graduation programme due to it's comprehensive and equipped hospital facility. The campus & college environment is warm and quite supportive. My favorite program at the college is the Teaching-training program where we get to develop and explore our potential for being future academicians. My second favorite stop at the campus are its eateries and canteens which serve variety of delicious cuisines, right inside the campus. The university offers comprehensive and high-end facilities.
MRIT (M.Sc. Radiological Imaging Techniques)
TMU & College of Paramedical Sciences is an excellent campus & college to live and learn. My experience here has been so great as I had so much practical exposure of my field because of the on campus facility centre, hospital equipped with top quality technical instruments, interaction with radiologists, technicians was the cherry on top. My experience here will be shaping my career and escalating it. I will recommend TMU campus & College of Paramedical Sciences to one and all.
MRIT (M.Sc. Radiological Imaging Techniques)