Explore the dynamic B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering programme at Teerthanker Mahaveer Univers [read more]
Welcome to the College of Paramedical Sciences,
the Best Paramedical College in UP
The College of Paramedical Sciences, established in 2010, is a leading college in India offering BSc, MSc, and PhD programmes in Paramedical Science. Our primary aim is to train Paramedical Science professionals, contributing to the medical field. Students gain real-world experience through clinical exposure at our parent hospital. Being recognised as the Best Paramedical Science College in UP, we take deep pride in our unwavering dedication to excellence.Read more
What makes College of Paramedical Sciences Unique?
The College of Paramedical Sciences offers specialised training in four disciplines, delivered by qualified professionals.
- Medical Laboratory Techniques: Get clarity about disease diagnosis, and analysing samples through clinical laboratory.
- Radiological Imaging Techniques: Develop proficiency in radiological imaging techniques. Such as X-Ray, Color Doppler, Ultrasound, CT-SCAN, and MRI.
- Optometry: Become a specialised health care professional that provides comprehensive eye care, examining the eyes and structures for defects or abnormalities.
- Forensic Science: Gain valuable exposure and practical industrial training for both faculty and students alike.
Paramedical College stands out for exceptional placement and internship opportunities for students in their respective fields.
With strong industry connections, the college ensures students gain valuable exposure in their chosen field. Through well-structured internships, students can apply their theoretical knowledge in real-world settings. Enhancing their skills and paving the way for a successful career. The college’s commitment to providing 100% placement assistance further guarantees that graduates are well-prepared and equipped for the professional workforce. Here’s our stellar placement
Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences offers a comprehensive curriculum designed to equip paramedical students with the necessary skills and training required in the healthcare field. Our courses cover a wide range of topics, including anatomy, optics, microbiology, psychology, physiology, forensic serology, toxicology, pharmacology, and medical ethics, among others. We also offer clinical rotations in a variety of healthcare settings, allowing students to gain hands-on experience working with patients.
Additionally, we have MOUs with industry experts and academic institutions.
- Pioneer Centre of Bioscience It aims to encourage bioscience-related research, product development and skill development, which will bridge the gap between academics and industries.
- DNA Labs It aims to provide a learning platform for Medical Laboratory Techniques through internships, project work and training.
- Hawk-Eye Forensic It aims to provide industrial training and assist with student project work, final-year dissertations, etc.
Our college boasts a variety of well-equipped laboratories that adhere to the UP State medical standards. It also meets international benchmarks. Our state-of-the-art facilities includes:
- Medical Laboratory Techniques:includes spectrophotometer, colorimeter, ELISA reader, semi auto analyser, PH metre and Autoclaves.
- Radiological & Imaging Techniquesinclude digital radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasound
- Optometryincludes an optical coherence tomography (OCT), Low Vision Clinic, Binocular vision and visual field testing equipment, slit lamps, keratometer, and a dedicated optometry lab.
- Forensic Scienceincludes Questioned Documents, Fingerprints, Forensic chemistry, a mock crime scene, an in-house mortuary (University) and a digital forensics lab.
These cutting-edge laboratories provide students with a world-class learning experience, ensuring they receive hands-on training on par with global standards.
Year of Establishment
Books & Titles
Through EBSCO & DELNET Database
Number of Labs
1 with 40 computers and peripherals
TMU Hospital, an acknowledged super-speciality facility with nearly 800 beds, provides unparalleled exposure. Additionally, gain valuable training in various hospitals across India.
From the Desk of Principal
The College of Paramedical Sciences at TMU was established with the vision of producing skilled healthcare professionals. Thus, elevates the quality of healthcare through superior education. We offer a range of programmes, including BMLT, BRIT, B.OPTOM, BPT, BFS, Master’s, PhD and Diploma programmes in related disciplines. Our college is recognised by the UP State Medical Faculty and is considered the leading paramedical college in Uttar Pradesh.
At our college, we take pride in our well-equipped facilities and competent lecturers. Moreover, our students have the invaluable opportunity to undergo clinical training at our parent TMU Hospital.Read more
The possibility of an amazing private college with all facilities, & other required essentials as ours is very slim. TMU & College of Paramedical Sciences is a student oriented educational hub and I am very lucky to be a part of this institution. The ragging free, disciplined college culture and faculty members are encouraging. Being a shy student I couldn't voice out much but here my teachers have supported me and helped me improve in my class engagement skills. Our college also has a wide variety of courses to shape our future in the allied health care industry.
B.Sc. (Radiological Imaging Techniques)
I am very happy to be a part of the TMU family for pursuing my post-graduation programme due to it's comprehensive and equipped hospital facility. The campus & college environment is warm and quite supportive. My favorite program at the college is the Teaching-training program where we get to develop and explore our potential for being future academicians. My second favorite stop at the campus are its eateries and canteens which serve variety of delicious cuisines, right inside the campus. The university offers comprehensive and high-end facilities.
MRIT (M.Sc. Radiological Imaging Techniques)
TMU & College of Paramedical Sciences is an excellent campus & college to live and learn. My experience here has been so great as I had so much practical exposure of my field because of the on campus facility centre, hospital equipped with top quality technical instruments, interaction with radiologists, technicians was the cherry on top. My experience here will be shaping my career and escalating it. I will recommend TMU campus & College of Paramedical Sciences to one & all.
M.Sc. (Radiological Imaging Techniques)
The Paramedical College has a good infrastructure. Additionally, it fosters a strong student-teacher understanding, thus enhancing my self-confidence. Besides, the supportive environment allowed me to explore various activities alongside academics, making it an excellent place to study.
My experience at Paramedical College has been amazing. The faculty's knowledge and hands-on training in crime scene investigation, management techniques and other forensic disciplines have prepared me for the future. I am grateful for the guidance.
B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in college. The campus life is fantastic, with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. The college organises a variety of events, including technical, cultural, and sports activities, which make our experience enriching and enjoyable.
B.Sc. (Radiological Imaging Techniques)
World Radiography Day Celebration at Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Radiology, the ever-evolving field of medical imaging, took[...]Read More
World Sight Day Celebration at Teerthanker Mahaveer University
World Sight Day holds immense significance as it[...]Read More