Most Banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. For the benefit of prospective students at TMU, we have tied up with premier nationalized banks Punjab National Bank. It give the following advantages to students applying to TMU.
TMU has tied up with Punjab National Bank to make easy education loan available to the students. Given below are the benefits of the scheme:
- All courses of TMU are covered for grant of loan.
- Speedy disposal of loan application.
- Sanction can be accorded by Branch of PNB where campus of TMU is located irrespective of the location of the student. For example, a student applying to Punjab National Bank, TMU Campus, Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh) but staying at Dehradun, can apply at the PNB Branch at TMU Campus and communicated to the Dehradun Branch for disbursement after due verification and signing of documents.
- Loans are being sanctioned at a concessional rate of interest as compared to the normal scheme of PNB.
- The student can cover all his expenses e.g. hostel, stationary etc., while applying for loan.
Illustrative List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of Amity giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security alongwith valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held with Oriental Bank of Commerce/other banks by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport/Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.