The University is adequately equipped with computer systems. Each college has dedicated computer lab(s) equipped with general as well as domain specific software for quality teaching and research.
MICROSOFT ERP installed to automate various administrative processes of the university. The University is proud to be a part of the National Knowledge Network (NKN), an initiative of the Department of Science and Technology and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, which connects universities of the country through high speed Internet to share knowledge, learning experiences and academic resources.
Additionally, use of latest technology helps eliminate distances and dissolve boundaries, with eminent experts available to interact with students and faculty, allowing for a free flow of knowledge.
The next generation IT infrastructure at University is delivered through:
- Campus covered with high throughput indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points
- Smart cameras surveillance with IP cameras through the campus
- Lecture recording and live transmission of class lectures and events over intranet and internet
- 1 Gbps Internet Bandwidth from multiple ISP's to maintain redundancy and hassle free internet connectivity
- MAC address and user login based dual authentication for all Wi-Fi users with tracking and monitoring
- Bio-Metric machines used over the intranet for employee attendance connected to server at hub location
- Digital Signage System introduced to distribute and inform latest information instantly