Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Engineering providing B.Tech, B. Sc (Hons.)-Mathematics, B.Sc. (Hons.)–Physics, B.Sc. (Hons.)-Chemistry,M. Sc -Mathematics, M.Sc. –Physics, M.Sc.-Chemistry, B. Tech with MBA, M. Tech, courses in major disciplines of Engineering
Through this brochure, the University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to different professional programs offered by the university. Admission to these programs will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure laid down in the brochure.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University has a full-fledged admission office to assist, guide and counsel the aspirants/ applicants regarding the process of admission to different programs. Anybody seeking information regarding university programs can contact the concerned person on the given numbers. Round-the-clock services are available at the mentioned mobile numbers or query can also be emailed at email@example.com or Ms. Nidhi Dhawal, Admission Coordinator can be contacted at 9012955555
Candidates can also seek information related to the programs offered by the university from the following information
offices of the university.
Admission for Foreign Nationals
Efforts of the University towards internationalization of its programs have started yielding results, presently Sixty Four foreign students are enrolled to various programs. The Directorate of International Affairs created for the purpose is actively engaged and has recently participated in educational fairs in Iran, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan to promote the academic programs of the university. Foreign students may contact Director-International Affairs on +91-9837016153; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com for any guidance and help. One can also log on to the University Website – www.tmu.ac.in for further details.
A Candidate seeking admission in any of the academic program of the university is required to fill up the attached application form given in the Brochure. The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, is available on all days of the week (Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) and can be obtained through:(i) Cash payment: The Admission Brochure consisting of an application form can be obtained from the Admission Cell of the University on payment of Rs. 600/- as processing fee in cash.
(ii) Speed post/courier: The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, can also be obtained through speed post/courier. A request in this regard should be sent to the Director-Admissions & Finance, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad, (UP) – 244001, along with a demand draft/pay order of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) against the processing fee in favour of the ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’, payable at Moradabad. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the backside of the demand draft/pay order.
(iii) Downloading from University Website: The application form can be downloaded from the University Website (www.tmu.ac.in) and the duly filled-up form can be forwarded to the, Director-Admissions & Finance, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad, (UP) – 244001 along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- on account of processing fee favouring the ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’ payable at Moradabad.
Form Filled-up application form, in all respect, should reach the Director-Admissions & Finance, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (UP) - 244001.
Admission Rules & Regulations
(i) Go through all the instructions given in the admission brochure carefully.
(ii) If you have appeared in
a qualifying examination and the result, thereof, is
awaited, you can
take provisional admission. However,
in all circumstances you
shall have to
submit the result in
the university latest by October 31, except where Regulatory Councils norm prescribe
31, except where Regulatory Councils norm prescribe otherwise.
Attach certified copies of
your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do
not send any original copies of mark
original copies of mark sheets/testimonials.
(iv) Paste your latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
(v) Before submitting/mailing the duly filled-up application form, go through all the points contained in the form.
(vi) The merit list declared by the University shall be final and binding.
(vii) If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false/forged at any stage, his or her admission shall be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under law.
The selection to
the program will
be provisional until
the candidate furnishes all
the required documents and testimonials, including the
final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
testimonials, including the final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
(ix) Involvement of any candidate in any form of criminal activities debars the candidate from seeking admission in any program of the university. Concealment of information on this account will tantamount to cancellation of admission if detected subsequently.
the University is not satisfied with the character, past behaviour or antecedents of a
candidate, it can refuse to admit him/her to any course of study in the
to admit him/her to any course of study in the University.
(xi) It is advised that students seeking admission in the University should visit it along with their parents/ guardians to see the infrastructural facilities such as classrooms, laboratories, library, hostel, transportation, etc. This may facilitate their decision at the time of counseling/admission.
(xii) At the time of admission, the students are required to submit the Non-Judicial affidavit being signed by him/her along with their parents/guardians with regard to disciplinary behaviour during the entire period of the program. If any deviation is found, he/she shall be subjected to the punishment/suspension/rustication as per the University rules and regulations.
(xiii) In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Moradabad courts only.
Note: Payment of fee in ‘Cash’ is accepted only at the designated cash counter(s) in the university campus. Students are advised to obtain the receipt for the same from the cash counter immediately on making the cash payment.
Disciplinary Rules & Regulations for Students
Disciplinary Rules & Regulations for Students
Students are expected to maintain decorum in
their behavior and
habits, at all
times, befitting the
prestige of the College and the University. Students are also expected to
dress-up decently in all public places.
College and the University. Students are also expected to dress-up decently in all public places.
2. Students are advised to attend all classes and to ensure that they maintain the attendance criteria as laid down in the university ordinance governing the same. A minimum of 75% attendance in lectures, presentations and practical classes individually in each course/subject is mandatory for appearing in end term examination. In case of deviation, university is empowered to detain the student from appearing from end semester/year examinations. For details, students are advised to read the university ordinance carefully which is available at www.tmu.ac.in for details.
3. Participation of students in academic activities such as seminar/workshop, industrial visits is compulsory. Non participation without prior permission, may adversely affect the students’ internal assessment performance.
4. If a student absents himself/herself from the classes for seven consecutive working days without prior permission his/her name may be struck off from the rolls.
5. During the teaching hours students are not allowed to leave the college campus without written permission from the class coordinator.
6. Students are prohibited from engaging in acts of intimidation, violence or abuse against any of the students, employees, staff and faculty members of the university. Students are expected to show sincere, decent and cordial attitude towards their classmates, students of other programs, staff, faculty and other employees of the university.
7. Students’ loitering in the campus is prohibited.
8. Ragging is an inhuman act and is banned both inside and outside the campus of the University. The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has taken serious cognizance of the offence of ragging and has issued strict directives for steps to ensure its elimination. Students shall not directly or indirectly indulge in, aid or abet any activity that might be construed as ragging. Violators will face necessary disciplinary and legal action. This includes lodging of a criminal case, against the student at the Police Station as per the directive of the Honorable Supreme Court of India as well as expulsion from the University. (For details, refer to Anti-ragging policy of the university available at university website www.tmu.ac.in)
cell phone is
strictly prohibited in
the university teaching areas. It
will be confiscated, if found using in prohibited area.
10. Smoking, chewing pan, pan-masala, gutka, gambling, consumption of alcoholic drinks and use of hallucinogenic drugs and other illegal substances, or the possession of such substances, anywhere in the University campus, is strictly forbidden.
11. Carrying any explosive/fire arm, and/or weapon inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
12. Non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in the campus.
13. Students are advised not to indulge in any prohibited, illegal and unethical, immoral activities inside and/or outside the College/University campus, or else, they will be liable for punishment as per University rules.
14. Safety of all personal valuables/belongings will be the responsibility of the student.
15. If the student is found involved in activities resulting in direct or indirect loss/damage to the College/ University, the same shall be borne by the student. He/ She will be asked to compensate the university for the same.
16. Adherence to dress code is compulsory for academic and allied activities in the campus.
17. Each student will be issued an Identity card which is non-transferrable. Student is expected to keep the ID card on his/her person while in the university campus and especially when appearing in tests and examinations, etc. and also when going out of the campus.
18. College/University would not be liable for any compensation/claim whatsoever under any circumstances, in case of any casualty/injury or otherwise to any student during his/her academic course inside or outside the College/ University campus.
19. In case of any dispute on any matter, the decision of the university would be final and binding.
Competent authority of the university possesses the right to modify the aforesaid rules and/or insert/ delete from time to time in future and the same shall be binding upon the students.
All Rights Reserved to Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Engineering under Teerthanker Mahaveer University Site Designed and Developed by TMU