"Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high, where knowledge is free. Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls. Where words come out from the depth of truth, where tireless striving stretches its arms toward perfection. Where the clear stream of reason has not lost it's way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit. Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever widening thought and action. In to that heaven of freedom, my father, LET MY COUNTRY AWAKE! – Rabindranath Tagore
Today I feel honored to serve as the Principal of this prestigious institute Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, which was established in 2008 with the entry of only 100 students for MBBS which was increased within a very short time to 150 students during the year 2014-15. The ladder of success has been constant and rather very fast for the Post Graduate seats also. There are 126 Post Graduate seats in different Pre, Para & Clinical subjects.
I have been given opportunities to sharpen my skills and knowledge to excel as a facilitator and a good organizer. It is now my turn to motivate faculty members to impart Knowledge and practical skills to students in becoming a perfect doctor.
The two qualities also needed to pursue graduation and post graduation in any branch of Medicine to serve the society is to have sympathy and empathy for patients and their relatives.
My message to all staff and students is to have love and respect for all, move forward with purpose and passion.
Medicos should never forget society has great expectation from them.
Respect, care, discipline and punctuality are the mandatory qualities to enhance not only our image but also to transform our institute into a centre of excellence.
Dr. Ajay Pant.
Name : Dr. Shyamoli Dutta Designation : Principal Office Address : Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad – 244001 (U.P.) Telephone No. : 0591-2476815 Fax No. : 0591-2476815 E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org Date of Birth : 28-10-1952 Academic Qualification : MBBS, MD (Pathology)
Details of the previous & current appointments/teaching experience:
# Institution From To Total experience 1 Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior 01.06.1976 26.02.1979 2 yrs. 8 months & 26 days 2 Pt. JNMMC, Raipur 28.02.1979 03.12.1990 11 yrs. 9 months & 3 days 3 Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur 02.07.2000 21.10.2003 3 yrs. 3 months & 20 days 4 Christian Medical College & Hospital, Dhamtari 01.04.2004 28.02.2005 11 months 5 Subharti Medical College, Meerut 27.05.2006 16.04.2010 3 yrs. 10 months & 21 days 6 TMMC&RC, Moradabad 06.05.2010 till date 9 yrs. 7 months & 26 days Achievements :
Conferences organized as Chairperson: 04
- UP PATHCON 2011 on October, 2011 at Bareilly
- UP PATHCON 2012 on October, 2012 at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, Moradabad
- CME Indian Association of Muscular Dystrophy on August 31 & September 01, 2013 at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, Moradabad
- Ortho Symposium 2013 on October 27, 2013 at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, Moradabad
- Update on Carcinoma Cervix on October 06, 2013 at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, Moradabad
- UP PATHCON 2013 on October 19-20, 2013 Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
- CME IMA Medicon 2014 on February 23, 2014 at Holiday Regency, Moradabad
- 6th Annual Conference "Rakt Pravah", Blood Transfusion in Clinical Practice on March 08, 2014
- Basic course workshop in medical education technology at HIMT, Dehradun from August 02-05, 2014.
- Revised basic course & ATCOM workshop in Medical education technology at HIMT, Dehradun from January 28-30, 2016.
- Resource Faculty in basic medical education at TMU, MBD on March 17-19, 2015