I feel a sense of great pride and accomplishment in holding the onerous office of the Medical Superintendent of Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre.
Our hospital was established in the year 2008 with just 520 beds which have expanded to one thousand today. Progressing at a phenomenal pace, we boast of ultramodern, Modular Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Units, Private and General Wards besides other conveniences. We claim to have the best in line MRI, C.T. D.S.A., Mammography machines and offer the facility of a wide range of pathological investigations and a highly equipped Blood Bank.
The true gauge of our progress is the numbers of satisfied patients visiting our hospital. Our team of dedicated and competent doctors treat up to 2000 patients in the O.P.D. everyday with an I.P.D. occupancy of 500 to 700 patients and 30-40 operations are performed daily.
Our hospital also offers superlative super-specialty services in, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Cardiology (equipped with a modular Cath. Lab)and Cardio-vascular Surgery.
It would not be an exaggeration to proclaim that all specialized and super-specialty services being provided are of very high quality at a very reasonable cost. We have never wavered from our mission of providing excellent health care at affordable prices to the ailing humanity and God willing, we shall collectively work to take this hospital to greater heights.
Dr. Ajay Pant
Name : Dr. Ajay Pant Designation : Medical Superintendent, Professor (Orthopaedics) Office Address : Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College Hospital, Teerthankar Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad – 244001 (U.P.) Contact No. : +91 9897147983 Fax No. : 0591-2476815 E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org Date of Birth : 13-10-1954 Academic Qualification :
- M.S. (Orthopaedics), King George, Medical University, Lucknow
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health management, Indra Gandhi National Open University
Professional Synopsis :
- Professor & Head, Department of Orthopaedics, Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, TMU, Moradabad from June 2012 to August 2018.
- Organising Chairman of 39th Annual Conference of UP Orthopaedic association UPORTHOCON 2015, from 27th – 28th February & 1st March 2015, Moradabad
- Organising Chairman of 1st TMU Cadaveric Knee arthroplasty course on 27th September 2015 at TMU, Moradabad.
- Organising Chairman of ORTHO SYMPOSIUM 2013 Organised by department of Orthopaedics, Sunday 27th October 2013, at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, TMU, Moradabad.
- Chairman & Members of various committee in College level and university level of Teerthanker Mahaveer University.
- P.G. examiner at Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Banaras held on 13-14 October 2017 for M.S. Orthopaedic Examination.
- P.G. Examiner of M.S. Orthopaedics Batch (2014) 4th Semester for Internal practical and Oral examination, evaluate the answer books and assess the performance of Post graduate of Orthopaedics at Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly on 11 June 2016
- Invited as P.G. examiner, at Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital held on 21st march 2016 for M.S. Orthopaedic Examination.
- Invited as U.G. examiner at Swami Ram Himalayan University for MBBS final professional part – 2 examinations held on 8th March 2016 to 11th march 2016.
- P.G. Examiner of M.S. Orthopaedics Batch 2013 & 2014 for Internal practical and Oral examination, evaluate the answer books and assess the performance of Post graduate of Orthopaedics at Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly on 11 June 2015.
- P.G. Examiner of M.S. Orthopaedics examination for final year clinical/practical/oral examination, for the recognition of the PG. Degree of Orthopaedics at Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly on 2nd & 3rd May 2014.
- External Examiner of MS. Ortho Pre university examination at Subharti Medical College, SBSU, Meerut held on 16.03.2013
- External Evaluator of thesis for M.S (Orthopaedics) examination (session 2014-17) & (2015-18) of department of Orthopaedics, Swami Vivekanand Subharthi University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Publications & Research/Conference Papers :
- Co-authored a book titled: JESS versus metaphyseal locking plate for management of tibial plateau fractures published by Lambert Academy Publishing.
- Chapter in a book titled "FAQs in Practical Orthopaedic Examination", published by Ahuja Book Publisher.
- More than 30 publications in various specialties.
- Attended more than 80 conferences/workshops/symposia/etc.
Awards & Honors :
- Awarded Certificate of Honour in Physiology King George’s Medical College, (Lucknow University)
- Awarded Dr. B.N. Sinha Gold Medal for best thesis in M.S. Ortho (in 1980) by Lucknow University.
Professional Body Memberships :
- Life member IOA (No. L.M.1748)
- Life Member UPOA (No. 547)
- Life Member IMA (No. UP/10294/93/221/168408/12-13/2)
- Life Member Trauma Society of India (No. LM89)
- Life Member Indian Orthopaedic Rheumatology Association (No. LM 43)