Best Career-Oriented Programmes After 12th
Choosing the right programme after 12th is important because it can have a significant impact on your future. It is important to choose a programme that aligns with your interests, skills, and long-term career goals to maximise your job prospects as well as job satisfaction. There are several possibilities available for you to establish a successful profession whether you are from the Science, Commerce, or Arts streams. Here is a list of some of the best career-oriented programmes after 12th, so that you can make the best decision as per your interests and skill set.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech):BTech graduates have a variety of career options. These include mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical and computer engineering. They can work in the design, research, development, testing, and maintenance of various products and systems. Moreover, they also have the option to start their own businesses or startups, using their technical skills and knowledge to create innovative products and services.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA):BCA is suitable for students who are interested in pursuing a career in computer science and information technology. This programme provides students with a solid foundation in computer science, as well as technical skills that are highly valued in the job market. It is one of the most popular programmes after 12th in the IT sector and is open to applicants from all academic fields, including science, arts, and commerce.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS):Dentistry is a highly demanded profession with excellent career prospects and earnings possibilities. As people prioritise their oral health, the need for dental services is likely to rise. BDS programmes provide students with lots of hands-on clinical practice so they may get the abilities they need to succeed in their chosen field. One can start his/her successful career in dentistry as it is one of the most preferred programmes in healthcare for science students after 12th and offers lucrative job opportunities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):BBAgraduates can pursue a wide range of careers in business, including finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and management. This industry-oriented programme after 12th will provide a broad-based education in business, allowing students to specialize in areas that align with their interests and career goals. It also facilitates students with transferable skills, such as critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving, which are highly valued in many industries.
- BSc Animation:Bsc Animation focuses on teaching technical and creative skills required to create animation and visual effects for various media platforms. Students will learn to use industry-standard software tools and techniques to create engaging and visual animations. This programme can open new doors of opportunities in various industries, including film, television, video game development, advertising, and web design. The eligibility requirement for this programme is 12th standard in any stream from any recognised board.
- Bachelor in Fine Arts (BFA):BFA is ideal for students who are passionate about art and want to pursue a career in the creative arts industry. It offers students the opportunity to work closely with experienced artists and can lead to valuable networking opportunities and connections in the art world. One can pursue a career in a wide range of creative fields like Advertising, Animation, Art Direction, Interface Design, E-learning, Web Design, Exhibition Design, Product Design, Merchandising, Branding, Motion Graphics, Textile, Photography, and Teaching in Art Profession etc.
- Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports (BPES):BPES degreecan be an excellent choice for students who are passionate about sports and fitness and want to pursue a career in the sports industry. It provides a solid foundation of knowledge and skills that can be applied in a variety of settings such as coaching, sports administration, personal training, sports marketing, sports journalism and helping individuals with injury rehabilitation.
Shape Your Future Now!
If you are passionate about pursuing any of these programmes then Teerthanker Mahaveer University is an ideal place for you as it is one of the best private universities in U.P, India. The university has received numerous awards and recognitions, including NAAC 'A' grade and 12B status from the University Grants Commission(UGC).
The university regularly conducts industry-academic interaction programs, guest lectures, conclaves, conferences, mentoring sessions, and workshops for students and assists them in finding good placements in top MNCs. It also features highly qualified and experienced faculty, modular learning labs, research facilities, and a great setting for extra-curricular and sporting activities.
Evaluate your strengths and select the best programme to start your career at the best private university. Apply Now: www.tmu.ac.in.
To read more such blogs, please visit:TMU Blogs.