"A dentist gets to the root of the problem." – Anonymous
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our college website.
With a long and rewarding history of achievement in education behind us, we at Teerthanker Mahaveer Dental College and Research Institute, continue to move forward together with confidence, pride and enthusiasm. The college aims to provide quality education for students and outstanding patient care. The hospital provides good dental care facility at an affordable cost. With our enormous infrastructure and excellent mentoring, we provide more personal support and greater access to opportunities in each student’s chosen fields of interest. The exceedingly sophisticated preclinical labs enable undergraduate students to achieve complete training to handle patients in clinics. The Dental College has a large number of patients daily that ensure excellent clinical training of our students. Our aim is not only to give students clinical knowledge but also instill in them ethical values which we consider very vital in this noble profession.
We constantly modernize and review our clinical facilities to keep them at par with the highest standards of the profession.
Under my leadership, and as a team working together, we strongly promote academic achievement among our students. Our College is recognized as a national leader in teaching and learning, student relationships and wellbeing. Our approach involves working with parents to meet the individual needs of every student, and supporting them to fulfill their academic and co-curricular goals and dreams.
I hope you enjoy your visit to the website and should you wish to contact us, please find details at the contact page.
Prof.(Dr). Manish Goyal
Name : Dr. Manish Goyal Designation : Professor & Head, Department of Orthodontics, & Principal, TMDCRC Office Address : Teerthanker Mahaveer Dental College & Research Centre, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad – 244001 (U.P.) Telephone No. : 0591-2476815 Fax No. : 0591-2476815 E-Mail ID : email@example.com Date of Birth : 01-07-1954 Academic Qualification : Ph.D., MDS, M.Orth. Awards & Honors :
- Param Vishisht Seva Medal (PVSM): Awarded by President of India for exceptional service of four decades (2016)
- Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (AVSM): Awarded by the President of India for distinguished and meritorious service of an exceptional order (2011)
- Appointed as President's Honorary Surgeon in 2014
- Army Commander Commendation Card for distinguished and meritorious service (1998)
- Army Commander Commendation Card for distinguished and meritorious Service (1999)
- Chief of the Army Staff Commendation for distinguished and meritorious service in 2008
Former Appointments & Highlights :
- Associated as the Head of Armed Forces Medical Services and heading all Medical Services, Hospitals and Healthcare for Indian Army, Navy & Air Force & retired from highest post of medical services as DGAFMS
- Chief Medical Advisor to the President of India
- Attained highest levels of Honor for exemplary services in the Indian Armed Forces
- Led the Relief and disaster management efforts towards the rescue and healthcare of Earthquake victims of Nepal
- Delegation to the Pentagon, USA to expand the medical cooperation between Indian & United States Military, 2015
- Vice Chairman at the 41st World Congress on Military Medicine of the ICMM in Bali, Indonesia
- Guest of Honor to the CEOs round table conference at the India Medical Expo
- Spearheaded all Research activities in the Armed Forces Medical Services under the aegis of DRDO, DBT, ICMR
- Revolutionized the designing & fabrication of ultra-modern & 'state of art' prosthesis issued to amputees
- Instrumental in the revision of Promotion Policy of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)
- Authored articles published in leading dailies viz. Times of India, Economic Times, Hindustan Times & India Today
- Chief invitee at Six Sigma Healthcare Awards on the occasion of World Entrepreneurship Summit-2015
- Keynote Speaker & Guest of Honor at the Mother Teresa International Awards-2015
- Led a National (First time ever) Initiative of Provisioning of Medicines, Medical Care & deployment of Doctors and other Human Resources for HAJ Pilgrims at Saudi Arabia
- Professor of repute in the MUHS, Pune university, Indraprastha University and Lucknow University
- Registered examiner for DNB in Orthopedics