Scope and Career Prospects of MCA
The students are looking for the top Private MCA colleges in Uttar Pradesh. But what might be the reason? You guessed correctly! The opportunities for MCA holders continue to grow and broaden. Moreover, the scope of MCA is extending beyond the IT sector to include a number of other industries and businesses that depend on information technology.
In FY22, the IT sector contributed 7.4% of India's GDP, and by 2025, it is expected to make up 10% of India's GDP. With such a large and dynamic sector, the potential for MCA students is vast and promising. Teerthanker Mahaveer University's College of Computing Science & IT (CCSIT) is one of the top private MCA colleges in Moradabad, U.P.
The Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a professional postgraduate degree programme that instructs students in a wide range of subjects, including operating systems, network computing, computer architecture, application, and system software development.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
The requirements for admission vary in top MCA colleges in UP. The following fundamental needs are constant throughout institutes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- B.Sc / B.com / B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation Level
Scope of MCA Courses:
It is estimated that the Indian IT sector today employs over 45 lakh people. This figure is likely to rise as this sector's growth projections continue to expand. The future applicability of MCA is consistently improving, regardless of whether it involves outsourcing applications or services. In addition to the traditional IT behemoths like Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Capgemini, and many more. They hire thousands of MCA degree holders each year through campus recruitment.
Must Read: Top 5 Reasons to Study Computer Science & IT
Career Opportunities After MCA in India:
If you're not sure what to do after earning your MCA, keep reading to know about your possible career options. Here are some career alternatives that you may look into for a secure work opportunity in the future.
- Software Developer: As a software developer, you would play a vital role in the design, testing, installation, and maintenance of software systems for web users. The standard pay for software developers in India ranges from INR 4 to 8 lakh per year, depending on experience. Software developers have many career options, making it one of the highest-paying jobs after MCA. They may work for corporations, startups or even charitable organisations.
- Data Scientist: Data Science is the most favoured path accessible after MCA for students graduating from all disciplines. In today's technologically advanced workplaces, data science is a popular domain. Businesses are interested in using and profiting from the massive amounts of data generated every day. Moreover, data scientists support management by offering context and lending structure to the decision-making process, increasing their value to the business.
- Cloud Engineer: Cloud engineering is a new career option for MCA holders. It entails the conception, creation, and administration of cloud computing systems. A cloud engineer is a person who creates, constructs and maintains applications based on cloud computing technology. Cloud engineers are responsible for planning, creating, implementing, and managing an enterprise's cloud services. They evaluate the needs and choose a technological solution that best meets the demands of their organization's operations.
- Web Developer: Web design and development are common career choices among MCA graduates. In today's digital era, a company's website acts as its main salesperson. After all, the information that clients find online may be used to evaluate the quality of products and services. This industry offers rewarding opportunities for anyone with a creative mind and strong software abilities. It is preferable to be familiar with HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, and WordPress.
- Technical Writer: If you have a writing talent, you may use your MCA training and creative ability to land a job as a technical writer. These writers are in charge of simplifying complicated technical terms into user-friendly manuals that aid in explaining how to utilise goods and services to the end user. You would be creating product descriptions, design guidelines, user manuals, articles, white papers and so on. While pursuing your degree at the college, you can enroll in internships or work as a freelancer. You will be able to gain some practical experience in this way.
Opportunities are waiting for you!
Although the IT sector is the main employer, professionals with MCA degrees are sought after across all sectors and businesses including telecom, banking, healthcare, manufacturing, etc. The predominance of automation and computerisation is what keeps MCA students in high demand and opens the door to a bright profession with competitive pay both in India and abroad.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University's College of Computing Sciences & IT (CCSIT) one of the top private MCA colleges in U.P. The college offers MCA in various specializations like Software development, Machine Learning, Network Technologies, Advance Technologies, Data Science and Analytics. The university has been conferred the prestigious “A” grade by NAAC and 12B status by UGC. The Journalists Federation of India has also awarded Teerthanker Mahaveer University with the title of the Best Private University of India.
The training & placement cell of the university works all year to provide students with placement and training opportunities. More than 627 companies, including leading MNCs such as Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Google, Byju's, Cloud Analogy, Code Quotient, Accenture, Infosys, Capgemini, Lenskart, Wipro, Jet Airlines, and many more, have conducted on-campus interviews, with the maximum package given is 48 LPA. Take the next step towards your rewarding career by enrolling at the top MCA college-https://admissions.tmu.ac.in/