||June – July
Analysis of placement statistics for passed out batches.
- Names of Companies visited.
- Number of students Placed.
- Analysis of the response of Companies towards students of TMIMT and implementation of new plans
- Analysis of the Feedback given by companies visited.
- Fixation of enhanced training programs for new batches
- Categorization of Companies for UG/ PG Batches.
- Identification of areas of Improvement and alignment of training programs.
||July - August
||Fixation of placement drive schedules for passing out batches of:
- MBA (General), MBA (Hospital Management), MBA (Corporate)
- BBA, B.Com (Pass & Hons)
- Website updating for recruiters and students passing out in previous year.
- Sending invitations to corporates for conducting selection process for all students.
- Announcement of tentative list of companies conducting selection processes in current year.
- Enrolments of students interested for placements.
- Preparation of resumes and allocation of training programs as per current needs of employers.
- Finalization of data of students and companies, preparation of students folders for interviews, Mock Interviews, Video Resumes & Mock Video Interviews, Document verification, Preparation & Check for PAN Card & Aadhar Cards for future documentation for Recruitment Drives from January onwards.
- Issuing guidelines for students and placement procedure and protocols.
||January – March
||Extensive industry visit especially companies in Delhi/NCR and other job industry zones for exploring opportunities for off campus / on campus placements. Explore possibilities of Summer internships, live projects, work assignments for pre final year students.
||January – May
||Conducting campus recruitment drives by Inviting companies with matching job profiles and prioritize big brands as well as high package companies for excellent start for students.
- Offer letter / Appointment Letters distribution by companies- for Passing Out Batch.
- Thanks letters to Companies and sharing of feedback.
- Database Updating for next year placements.
- Joining of Students.