Teerthanker Mahaveer University's engineering college Faculty of Engineering & College of Computing Sciences & Information Technology (FOE&CCSIT), hosted the 9th International Conference on "System Modeling & Advancement in Research Trends" (SMART–2020), in technical co-sponsorship with IEEE UP Section.
The conference took place for two days, namely 4th -5th December 2020.
The purpose of this conference is to make a scientific contribution to the field of computational creativity through discussion and publication on progress in fully autonomous creative systems, modeling human and computational innovation and support for human creativity, simulating creativity, and human/ machine interaction in creative endeavors. FOE&CCSIT actively arranges such platforms to help breach the gap the industry, innovation, and educational domains have. These efforts have made Teerthanker Mahaveer University's engineering college FOE&CCSIT, a top-ranking engineering college in Moradabad, UP.
The contributions and participation are from many relevant disciplines, including computer science, artificial intelligence, engineering design, cognitive science and machine learning, and deep learning.
The main objective of SMART–2020 is to provide a platform for the Researchers, Engineers, and Scholars in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions in these areas. The conference focuses on the study and exchange of academic achievements of international researchers.
The collection of papers in this conference proceedings are on Emerging Technologies, IoT& Wireless Communication, Digital India Initiative, Communication, and Network Broadcast, Signal Image & Communicational Technology and Governance, Risk and Compliance.
SMART–2020 received 357 such submissions, where each submission was reviewed by external reviewers and evaluated on quality, originality, and relevance. The technical program committee accepted 91 papers for discussion at the program chairs' meeting, with presentations.
The papers presented at SMART–2020 were not its only highlight. In addition to the technical sessions, the conference featured keynote addresses by leading academicians from industry and academia, such as.
- Prof. (Dr.) K.K. Aggarwal, Chairman, National Board of Accreditation.
- Prof. S.N. Singh, Professor (HAG) Department of E.E., IIT Kanpur, UP, India.
- Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Mittal, Vice-Chancellor of ChaudharyBansiLal University, Bhiwani, and Founder V.C., TeerthankerMahaveer University, Moradabad, India.
- Dr. DanilaParygin, Associate Professor, VSTU, Cand. Tech. Sc., Volgograd, Russia
- Prof. Asheesh Kumar Singh (Prof. & Head, EE-MNIT Allahabad)
- Prof. (Dr.) PrabhakarTiwari Associate Professor, Deptt. of E.E., MMMTU-GKP & Secretary IEEE U.P. Section
- Prof. (Dr.) Satish Kumar Singh Associate Professor. inDeptt. Of Information Technology, IIIT Allahabad (U.P.) & Vice President IEEE U.P. Section.
- Prof. (Dr.) Dilip Sharma, Associate Dean (Academic Collaboration), GLA University, Mathura.
- Prof. (Dr.) S K Kak General Council Member NBA New Delhi & Ex VC UPTU Lucknow& Ex VC CCS University Meerut UP.
- Dr. AseemChandel, Convener, Professional Activities Committee, IEEE UP Section & Director Rajkiya Engineering College, Mainpuri, India
- Prof Saros Umar, Professor, AMU, Aligarh
- Prof. MadhvendraMisra, Professor, IIIT, Allahabad.
- Prof. Ravendra Singh, Professor, MJPRU, Bareilly.
- Dr. Rajeev Tiwari, Associate Professor, UPES, Dehradun.
- Dr. Karan, Associate Professor, JNU, New Delhi.
There were over 279 individual authors from five countries, representing both academic and industrial organizations. The research areas covered at SMART–2020 were technical and reflected the diverse angles emerging in the research field.
The conference's success lies with all the participants, keynote speakers the most, and the organizers. The university and the college's strenuous efforts have made FOE&CCSIT the best engineering college in UP that aims to bring the best qualitative educational exposure for its students.
The conference saw the gracious presence of Chief Patrons Shri. Suresh Jain, Chancellor, Shri Manish Jain, Group-Vice-Chairman, Mr. Akshat Jain, Esteemed Member of TMU Society and the Patrons Prof. Raghuvir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, TeerthankerMahaveer University, Moradabad for their valuable support in organizing such an international conference.
Adding on, special gratitude to the IEEE U.P. Section, India, for their enthusiastic assistance and support to this conference. The conference concluded with the exchange of ideas, innovation, and knowledge to one and all.